• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Started Aniracetam today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystik1

Bluelighter
Huge lurker here but I wanted to post up impressions of Aniracetam.

Quick run down:

After morning run I put 2 tablespoons of Lecithin Granules 97% Phosphatides in my protein shake along with 1 tbsp of flax seed oil.

Ate breakfast (whole wheat tortilla / natural peanut butter / banana)

Dissolved approx 650mg of Ani into tbsp of olive oil (blah!)

I felt 'something' by the time i jumped in the shower. Thoughts were flowing in a new way. I saw connections and paths to my goals.

After shower I took a 100mg caffeine, 3 fish oil pills and 1 multivit, then drove to work.

Beautiful sunrise coming in over the mountain, nice drive.

Got to work where I always arrive 2 hours early to work on personal projects.

Sit down to get to it and ...... its gone.

Now, 4 hours after ingestion, I feel a new buzz. Having good conversation, bright in a good mood.

One thing to note is i used to go to a coffee shop to work before work. Last week I started going into my office to do this and it wasnt clicking last week and it isnt clicking this week. Thus i believe my setting messed things up.

Tomorrow I plan to try the same dosage and procedure in a better setting and see what my output is like.

Initial reaction is that I like it

^give us an update when you use only aniracetam...

^give us an update when you use only aniracetam...

What do you mean? It needs to be stacked choline and the other stuff (Fish oil, flax seed, multi) are just baseline vits i take everyday regardless.

What do you mean? It needs to be stacked choline and the other stuff (Fish oil, flax seed, multi) are just baseline vits i take everyday regardless.

I was reffering mainly to the caffeine...

Have you been taking it everyday? How has it been. I have been thinking of adding a racetam to my daily regimen. My current regimen is the same as yours so I am really curious to hear what you think about it after using it for a couple weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.